Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Responsive Menu Module.

TOPIC: Mobile menu visible with delay

Mobile menu visible with delay 1 year 10 months ago #25

• Eero
Hi,

I have Yendif responsive menu installed on a customer website. For some reason when we are testing the website with mobile devices, the menu appears just like it does on big display version. Meaning, it doesn't show the toggle menu button, instead it shows the whole menu. This happens randomly 50-60% of the pages, sometimes it happens, sometimes not. However, after waiting for a while, the mobile menu (toggle menu button) appears.

Here is the temporary site: bahama.digital/hsidemo2

The website is in Finnish. Menu = Valikko. The menu appears on top of the page below the logo and a link called "Kirjaudu verkkopalveluun".

We have tested with iPad2 and several Android devices, both tablets and phones. Below are two screenshots from an Android phone. On another the menu appears as toggle menu button (Valikko) and in the other it mysteriously opens as a "full screen version" showing all menu items instead of toggle menu button.

Thanks for your help!

Eero
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mobile menu visible with delay 1 year 10 months ago #26

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
I see some JAVASCRIPT errors in your website and this could be the problem. Kindly mail me your Joomla admin and Server FTP access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can investigate & fix this.

Mobile menu visible with delay 1 year 10 months ago #27

• Eero
Thank you for the tip. I checked the javascripts and found a script which probably caused the problem. I have removed it now and everything seems to work well. If the problem comes back, I'll report back to you.

Thank you very much for your quick reply and help!
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds