Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Login Extension.

TOPIC: Presale questions

Presale questions 1 year 10 months ago #56

• Tehtempstack
Hi there,

I'm currently looking for a new social login module for my Joomla website and came across Yendif Login. Before buying the product I would like to ask you some question which I hope you can answer me:
  • Is there a German translation available?
  • How is it handled when an user does already have a manually created account and now tries to login with a social network account which is using the same mail address? Are these accounts joined?
  • Is it possible for the user to remove the binding between his account and his social network account?
  • Is it possible for the user to modify the registration details which were obtained automatically from the social network account?
  • Does Yendif Login respect the option that new user accounts have to be manually activated by the admin first?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

BR,

Matthew
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Presale questions 1 year 10 months ago #57

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
1. Is there a German translation available?
- Sorry, we don't have currently. But, you can translate the module on your own by simply editing our INI files. Soon, we will release a tutorial on this.

2. How is it handled when an user does already have a manually created account and now tries to login with a social network account which is using the same mail address? Are these accounts joined?
- Yes, both the accounts are joined.

3. Is it possible for the user to remove the binding between his account and his social network account?
- Sorry, this is not possible through our current version.

4. Is it possible for the user to modify the registration details which were obtained automatically from the social network account?
- Sure, possible.

5. Does Yendif Login respect the option that new user accounts have to be manually activated by the admin first
- When using the standard registration form from the module, it respects to the account activation feature. But, when the user login/register through our social network system, it doesn't require manual activation by admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tehtempstack
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds