1. Is there a German translation available?
- Sorry, we don't have currently. But, you can translate the module on your own by simply editing our INI files. Soon, we will release a tutorial on this.
2. How is it handled when an user does already have a manually created account and now tries to login with a social network account which is using the same mail address? Are these accounts joined?
- Yes, both the accounts are joined.
3. Is it possible for the user to remove the binding between his account and his social network account?
- Sorry, this is not possible through our current version.
4. Is it possible for the user to modify the registration details which were obtained automatically from the social network account?
- Sure, possible.
5. Does Yendif Login respect the option that new user accounts have to be manually activated by the admin first
- When using the standard registration form from the module, it respects to the account activation feature. But, when the user login/register through our social network system, it doesn't require manual activation by admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tehtempstack