Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Custom Field on Individual Booking but not Billing

Custom Field on Individual Booking but not Billing 3 weeks 4 days ago #1146

• jake7
  • Thank you received: 1
I've created two custom fields that should be shown on Individual Bookings or Members (Group) Bookings only.
The options for custom fields group access are Members Only, Billing Only or Members & Billing but shouldn't there be an option for Individual bookings only.

OK I know this sounds confusing, so I'll explain my requirements.

The Event is for a Annual Dinner, we need to include two extra fields 1. Dietary Requirements 2. Seated with
So when using the Members (Group Bookings) options we need these fields for every member, what we don't need is for Dietary and Seated with fields to appear again in the Billing Information.

With the current Group Access options this does not seem to be possible.

As a work around I was able to update the ajax.php file so I could get a single Member Details to appear.
At first I thought that was all that I needed to do, to enable a Individual booking on the Group booking option. That way I could disable Individual booking and that would have solved the problem. But I soon released that even if I have single Member Details on the Booking form it still doesn't save that info on the Booking section.

So question is...can I have custom field on Individual only and not Billing or how can I enable Single Group Member info to save to Bookings?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Custom Field on Individual Booking but not Billing 3 weeks 3 days ago #1147

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Yes, this is possible.

Kindly open your "custom fields" form back-end and find the option named "Booking types". This option allows to control the form in which the field must be displayed. So, the trick here is to create 2 custom fields for the same "Dietary Requirements " field. On field must be configured to "Individual" booking type and "Billing Only" in the group access. Similarly, the other field must be configured to "Group" and "Members Only". Just follow the same steps to create the other "Seated with" field.

Hope, this helped you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jake7
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds