Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Extra Booking Fee - Sending invoice after Booking

Extra Booking Fee - Sending invoice after Booking 3 weeks 6 days ago #1143

• jake7
  • Thank you received: 1
My Client will be using Payments Offline (Bank Transfer Payments) and wishes to add an extra 5 euro charge to the invoice.
Is this possible?

Also we would like the invoice sent automatically after booking to the user. At the moment I seem to need to change the status to complete to enable the invoice to be sent. Can this be changed so the invoice will send immediately after booking instead of manually updating status?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Extra Booking Fee - Sending invoice after Booking 3 weeks 6 days ago #1144

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Regarding Extra charge,

Yes, this is possible by using our "Custom Fee Field" option. Kindly refer yendif.com/joomla/events/adults-child-price-setup.html to know more about this feature.

We recommend creating a "Radio button (Invoice)" with "Custom Fee" enabled. The radio button should have a value of "Invoice" and copy the same in the "Default Value" field. Then, add "5" in the Fee field.

That's it.

Now, when a user make a booking, he will also get this 5 euro calculated in his fees.

Regarding Invoice sending method,

Invoices in Yendif Events are sent only when the booking status changed to "complete". If your users use other payment options like "PayPal", he/she will pay through online and PayPal will notify the plugin about the payment status. So, the plugin will set the booking status as completed and also send the invoice automatically. Since you use "Offline" payment method, the plugin doesn't know whether you received the payment or not. So, it just freeze and act only when you change the payment status manually in the back-end.

Kindly send me your FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can edit our code to send invoice even when the status is blocked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jake7

Extra Booking Fee - Sending invoice after Booking 3 weeks 6 days ago #1145

• jake7
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you ;) Extra Payment Field works perfect.
I've another question but I'll start a new Topic.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds