Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Yendif event features

Yendif event features 1 year 6 months ago #110

• Carole Mauron
Hi,

We just bought yendif events and are actually testing it on one of our websites. Some things do not work as we expected it to :

- Booking is accessible only when connected even if booking access is set to public. Is that normal ?

- Even when connected, if we click the individual booking button, no form is coming. Just a loading icon that turns continuously but nothing is coming.

- Fields, labels, buttons are not translated and the only available language in event settings is english. I tried to find language files on your website but did not succeed.

Could you please help us make all that work ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Yendif event features 1 year 6 months ago #111

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
At first, I appreciate your interest with our Events component. Kindly check my replies below,

Booking is accessible only when connected even if booking access is set to public. Is that normal ?

- Sorry, our current version doesn't allow Guest/Public Bookings. This is already in our TODO lists and we will have this feature very soon.

Even when connected, if we click the individual booking button, no form is coming. Just a loading icon that turns continuously but nothing is coming.

- We use JQuery to load some fields. There must be a JQuery conflict in your website. Kindly get me your live site link with a test login. So, we can check this and get you the exact solution.

Fields, labels, buttons are not translated and the only available language in event settings is english. I tried to find language files on your website but did not succeed.

- Sorry, this is a fresh new component and released only a few weeks ago. So, at present we only have English version. But, you can translate the component on your own. Kindly follow yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-language-packs.html . This document belongs to our another product Yendif Video Share. But, the translation guidelines are same and only the INI language pack will be different and we will mail the package immediately to your registered mail ID. Kindly be patience for sometimes.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Super User.

Yendif event features 1 year 6 months ago #112

• Super User
  • Administrator
Thanks for being patience. I've just mailed the language package to your email ID. Kindly check it.

Note : We will have the translation guide specific to Yendif Events within a day.

Yendif event features 1 year 5 months ago #223

• Sonya Telfair
I'm also interested in the public/guest feature as well. This is a VERY critical part of the whole reason why we purchased this solution. Thanks.

Yendif event features 1 year 5 months ago #224

• Super User
  • Administrator
@ stelfair.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are releasing our 1.1.0 version by next week with this feature. Kindly be patience.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Super User.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sonya Telfair

Yendif event features 1 year 4 months ago #233

• Super User
  • Administrator
We have just released our 1.1.0 version with "Guest Booking" and you can download it from your account.

yendif.com/joomla/events/configure-guest-bookings.html
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds