Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Some Questions about Yendif Event

Some Questions about Yendif Event 8 months 3 weeks ago #471

• Carla da Rocha
Hi

I used the componete of yendif event on my page: tortedicarla.ch/index.php/test-kursbuchung/category/1-kurse
now i have different problems with settings:

1. Question:
I changed the language to de-DE with support form other forum topics yendif.com/joomla/events/language-packs.html.
The words in all this files and renamed the files to de-DE, but a lot of positions aren't in german?

2. Question:
How can i change, hide or add a new pay method?

3. Question:
I added a new venue, but the zoom to small, where can i change the parameter?

4. Question:
A mousklick in the map on an event is not open google maps. witch way can i realise it?

5. Question:
In the field Eventinformations is note the venue with a link on title on thes venue...but the link ends in a unlogical site. Where i can change this parameters?

Sorry for a lot of quesions but i hope for help.
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some Questions about Yendif Event 8 months 3 weeks ago #472

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
1. Kindly make sure that you have translated all the words in our INI file. Please specify which areas not translated and get us the link to check them. So, we can guide you accordingly.

2. Yendif Events "Payment Gateways" are developed as plugins. So, if you're a Joomla developer, you can develop a payment plugin on your own. Kindly refer our PAYPAL plugin that comes with the package and just follow the same steps to develop a new plugin. Soon, we will have a detailed developer tutorial on this.

You can disable the unwanted payment plugins under "Extensions Manager => Plugins" of your Joomla admin site.

3. Open {root}/media/com_yendifevents/assets/site/js/yendifmap.js, find the property "zoom" and give it your own value. Save the changes and check by clearing your browser cache.

4. Do you mean to take the users to maps.google.com website when they click on the map in our event detail pages? Sorry, our current version doesn't do this.

5. Sorry, I'm not clear in this question. Kindly give me some more detail on this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds