Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Fields Missing

Fields Missing 9 months 3 days ago #462

• Lisa Morgan
I seem to be having a problem with missing fields. I have set up all the fields I need, i.e.name,address,etc, but they are not displaying in the registration form for my event. The only thing showing are the prices.
My first assumption was that maybe it was that a person registering would choose a price and then add that content after they chose a payment method. But, when I tested that,I got an error at the top of the page saying 'fields' missing.(i.e.name etc) But,there is no place to enter the names and so on.
the fields are 'published', I double checked. I also seem to have an option that says 'offline' as well as 'paypal' for the payment method and am not sure what that means, nor how to get rid of it,since I didn't know.

any help much appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fields Missing 9 months 3 days ago #463

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Must be a configuration issue. Kindly email us your Joomla admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can check and get you the fix.

Fields Missing 8 months 2 weeks ago #478

• Lisa Morgan
I'm sorry I am confused. You want me to give you access to my entire site?You cannot tell me what is wrong and why they aren't showing?

Also...another issue. I need to be able to have two different prices for the same event. Not a coupon and not an early bird rate, but two different prices depending on what the attendees want to choose. Do I need to set up a whole different event to have two prices? Or is there w way for them to choose from two options?
Thank you in advance

Fields Missing 8 months 2 weeks ago #480

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

In your first post, you've mentioned that you have added/enabled some fields in the registration form and they are not displaying and not functioning as expected. The issue you've is unusual and should be a configuration issue or a conflict with one of the plugin you've installed in your website. It's hard to find the reason for the cause without checking it directly. So, please send us your admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regarding different prices for the same event,

You can use our CUSTOM FEE option to achieve this.

1. Make the price fields empty in event form
2. Create a Custom FEE field with the prices and add it to the event you've created
3. That's it.

Read more on yendif.com/joomla/events/adults-child-price-setup.html
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds