Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Two issues, one for mail and one for time!

Two issues, one for mail and one for time! 10 months 6 days ago #430

• Sven-Erik Larsson
Hi!

One of the issues that my client currently experience has gone passed me as Webmaster/Webadmin, and need these issues to be resolved ASAP.

1. On my client's site; Upon viewing any booked event and reading the details of listed time is 12-hour instead of 24-hour, a clocksetting that's more prominent in Sweden. This can cause quite the confusion for alot of the (including potential) participants and so we ask for this setting to be changed codewise as it's not available in the configuration. Here's an example: avco.se/index.php/sv/kalender-bokning/event/5-heta-arbeten.html (from 2:20 PM to 14:20)

2. When a user book for an event they receive an email containing billing information, but not information what event that booking is relevant for - whether it's an ID-reference or direct-link to the listed event above this paragraph. And so I'd like to ask your help with editing the mail template including both ID-reference for the Webmaster/Admin in the billing information, and for the customer a direct-link to the booked event so that person never have to manually look it up on the calendar.

Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Two issues, one for mail and one for time! 10 months 5 days ago #433

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Regarding Issue #1,

- Go to Components => Yendif Events => Global Configuration

- Find the config option "Time format" and replace the field value with H:i. Save the changes and check at your front-end.

Regarding Issue #2,

- Go to Components => Yendif Events => Mails & Messages

- Edit the e-mail templates "Notify admin on event booked" and "Notify user on event booked". Use the tag option [EVENT_LINK] in the message box to send the event link.

Hope, your issues solved. Kindly let me know if still you have any problem in these.
Last Edit: 10 months 5 days ago by Super User.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds