Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Invite Friends button not working

Invite Friends button not working 10 months 2 weeks ago #416

• Ilana Visser
1. The Invite Friends button does not work - I've looked at a previous post on this subject and checked out the possible solutions, but cannot find Bootstrap conflict. Clicking the button makes the page hang.

2. Is there any way to customise the Submit Event form? I only want a simple form without the need to enter a Venue List

3. How can I adjust the Event Detail view - the Event Details panel is shifted far over to the right, which makes it very mobile unfriendly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Invite Friends button not working 10 months 2 weeks ago #417

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
1. The Invite Friends button does not work - I've looked at a previous post on this subject and checked out the possible solutions, but cannot find Bootstrap conflict. Clicking the button makes the page hang.

Kindly get me your events page link. So, we can check and get you the fix.

2. Is there any way to customise the Submit Event form? I only want a simple form without the need to enter a Venue List

Sorry, at present there is not any config option to remove this. Kindly email us your Joomla admin and Server FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can remove this for you.

3. How can I adjust the Event Detail view - the Event Details panel is shifted far over to the right, which makes it very mobile unfriendly.

We use Bootstrap 2.3.2. So in mobile view, the right side column should automatically come to the bottom of the page. Is this not working for you? Kindly email your FTP access if your template uses Bootstrap 3. So, we can add support for Bootstrap 3.

Also, You can modify the layout by editing the following file,

{root}/components/com_yendifevents/views/event/tmpl/default.php

Invite Friends button not working 10 months 2 weeks ago #418

• Ilana Visser
Kindly get me your events page link. So, we can check and get you the fix.
realsasl.org/events/event/3-test-event-front-end

will do, but there are a couple of things I would like to remove - will put it in the e-mail.

Invite Friends button not working 10 months 2 weeks ago #419

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Regarding Invite Friends,

It's because, your template uses Bootstrap 3, but our extension uses Bootstrap 2.3.2. We have solved this issue now. Kindly check.

Customizing Event form,

We will wait for your email.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds