Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Queries for this component even more effective

Queries for this component even more effective 11 months 2 weeks ago #373

• Stéphane Lumbroso
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello everyone :)

Here are some queries for this component even more effective! and there is already great!

1 / Date of events: when the event takes place over a single day would require the end event date fields do not display. I believe, by default if you do not fill the fields end it is displayed the same time with 1 hour.

2 / Event Time: an editor should be able to handle hours

3 / Event Time: when the event lasts the whole day, it is not useful to complete the hours and malheursement the date is always accompanied by the time edtion. We should be able to enter an event date no start time or end time.

4 / Venues: here I have a big problem on the management of event locations. It would have the fields "state" is not mandatory.
Then, for the other fields, my problem is side module for user: I need to have a module that allows: to have a module only for cities (for users who are looking for events from their city)
In this manner, if such a module exist, I could use in addition the current module as it was created. For now I put only diverted to cities. But this fact frontoffice I have duplicate information ...

5 / If I do not activate the reservation online, I do not need to specify a rate. However, the block tariff is displayed and it is empty ... It would block the rate is not displayed when price fields are not completed.
6 / In the right block (event details) it would be very handy to have an extra field with an email address + a website + a blank to put what they want

6 / And finally, a big concern with the events that have a start date and an end date for several days or months.
By default it seems that when the start date is past, the event is reflected directly into past events ... while this is not the case for some long lasting.
It would be nice to choose to let these events in current events or to send them to past events.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Queries for this component even more effective 11 months 2 weeks ago #375

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Kindly check my replies in blue.

1 / Date of events: when the event takes place over a single day would require the end event date fields do not display. I believe, by default if you do not fill the fields end it is displayed the same time with 1 hour.

Our next version will have fix for this. Kindly get me your FTP access. So, I can add this for you now.

2 / Event Time: an editor should be able to handle hours

This is already in our TODO lists.

3 / Event Time: when the event lasts the whole day, it is not useful to complete the hours and malheursement the date is always accompanied by the time edtion. We should be able to enter an event date no start time or end time.

I think, it's better to separate date and time instead of having them in single input field. Sure, we will have this in our next version itself.

4 / Venues: here I have a big problem on the management of event locations. It would have the fields "state" is not mandatory.
Then, for the other fields, my problem is side module for user: I need to have a module that allows: to have a module only for cities (for users who are looking for events from their city)
In this manner, if such a module exist, I could use in addition the current module as it was created. For now I put only diverted to cities. But this fact frontoffice I have duplicate information ...

Sorry, for the inconvenience. Let me add this to our Suggestions list and we will have this in future but not in our next version itself.

5 / If I do not activate the reservation online, I do not need to specify a rate. However, the block tariff is displayed and it is empty ... It would block the rate is not displayed when price fields are not completed.

Kindly mail us your Joomla admin and FTP access details. So, we can do this for you.

6 / In the right block (event details) it would be very handy to have an extra field with an email address + a website + a blank to put what they want

Let me add this to our Suggestions list and we will have this in future but not in our next version itself.

6 / And finally, a big concern with the events that have a start date and an end date for several days or months.
By default it seems that when the start date is past, the event is reflected directly into past events ... while this is not the case for some long lasting.
It would be nice to choose to let these events in current events or to send them to past events.

We will have this as optional in future. As an immediate solution, we can help you by making long lasting current events as active instead of moving them to past.

NOTE : I remember you sent us your access details before. But, they are not working right now. May be you've changed them. So, please send the new details now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stéphane Lumbroso

Queries for this component even more effective 11 months 2 weeks ago #379

• Stéphane Lumbroso
  • Thank you received: 1
I continue to As my experience with Yendif Events to give you my opinion on feasible improvements:

7 / The in module displays all events related to venues. But when there is no event attached to a place, the link remains active and displayed.
At best: do not display the city (address) when there is no event related to this address.
At worst: Display a message like: "There is currently no évémenents"
Because this is now a shame to have a page that is blank ...

Queries for this component even more effective 11 months 2 weeks ago #380

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
We have your FTP access details. So, we will fix this for you and we will go with the Best :) Kindly be patience !!!
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds