Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Some questions

Some questions 11 months 3 weeks ago #350

• Stéphane Lumbroso
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello
I bought the "Yendif Events" component and I have some questions about it.

NOTE: The site on which I will use "Yendif Events' is French
Question 1: I'm having little problems when the configuration of event locations (Add or Manage Venues)
Indeed France for the field "State" does not apply in general and by filling the entire address, I can not have a map that zooms in on the desired city (Le Vésinet) (see the screenshot )

Question 2: I try to do as your demo site with a link from the menu to add from the front the ability to create events. How is this possible ?

Question 3: how to do as the demo site with the map above?

Last question: With the "Yendif Events" module I would do as your demo site with the block "UP-COMING EVENTS"
The formatting is totally different

Thank you for your feedback
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some questions 11 months 3 weeks ago #352

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Question 1: I'm having little problems when the configuration of event locations (Add or Manage Venues)
Indeed France for the field "State" does not apply in general and by filling the entire address, I can not have a map that zooms in on the desired city (Le Vésinet) (see the screenshot )

- Kindly get me your Joomla admin and Server FTP access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can check and fix this.

Question 2: I try to do as your demo site with a link from the menu to add from the front the ability to create events. How is this possible ?

- Kindly follow yendif.com/joomla/events/show-events-in-site-front-end.html and select "My events [usermenu]" as the layout option.

Question 3: how to do as the demo site with the map above?

- Kindly use our "Yendif Events - Map" module.

Last question: With the "Yendif Events" module I would do as your demo site with the block "UP-COMING EVENTS"
The formatting is totally different

You must use our Menu Layout to get the similar block.

- Follow yendif.com/joomla/events/show-events-in-site-front-end.html
- Select "All Events" as the layout option
- Go to "Basic settings" tab in the same menu form
- Configure "Select events layout" => "List" & "Filter events by" => "Upcoming events"
- That's it.

NOTE: Kindly email the required access details. So, we can build you a demo for all the above.
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by Super User.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stéphane Lumbroso
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds