Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Yendif Event Booking & Management extension.

TOPIC: Event not shown fully and no image is showing

Event not shown fully and no image is showing 1 year 3 months ago #241

• tomas
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi guys I have purchased the Event plug in a few days ago I have been playing with it to get to know it better; and now I have gotten stuck with it.

I have created mockup events for testing and when I press a particular event to see the whole information about it it displays nothing I have also assigned each event a different picture and it does not show big or small.
Could you please guide me about this issue?

Here is the link to the site:
Link to web page

On another note I have a few comments and ideas that would be really useful to the users and would enhance your app and make it more attractive to future buyers. If you have time and are interested please telle where could I send these to you or how should I go about this later?

Thanks beforehand for your help!
Tom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Event not shown fully and no image is showing 1 year 3 months ago #243

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Kindly check www.hoyenpanama.net/index.php/component/...del-metal?Itemid=101

I can see the Event detail page. But, it's at the bottom of the page. Because, the module positions you use to show the events list is above the component position of your template. I would recommend using our "Events Menu Layout" instead of the module. Hope, this solved your issue!!!

Note : Yes, we are happy to get your ideas. You can mail your ideas to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I assure we will do the possibilities.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds