Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discuss about adding WhatsApp Share Button to your Joomla articles and module positions

TOPIC: Problems in pkg_whatsapp_button_1-2-0 ??!!

Problems in pkg_whatsapp_button_1-2-0 ??!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #593

• Berk Kartal
Hi,
I bought the pkg_whatsapp_button_1-2-0 and installed at my web site that designed with Joomla 3.4 ,PHP 5.5.12 as your Getting Started document. I activated its module (position;bottom-a or footer-a) and its plug in. But,the whatsapp button does not still appear on my web pages!!??

Please help me to solve that problem so that I can use whatsapp button icon and its functions module at my footer of web pages.

Thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems in pkg_whatsapp_button_1-2-0 ??!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #594

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Kindly check "Why can’t I see the button?" FAQ section in demo.yendif.com/whatsapp-button.html

Still not working? Sorry, I've no clue why this is not working for you. Kindly get me your site link and Joomla admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check what is going wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berk Kartal

Problems in pkg_whatsapp_button_1-2-0 ??!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #596

• Berk Kartal
With thanks;

1-But when I activate the whatsapp button's Module,it should appears an icon
on my web site pages so that the users and visitors of my web can see it and click on it,isn't it?

2-You hinted to; "...short code...";where I can find that short code ?And should I write that short code
in my web icons Module to appear on my footer web pages?

Problems in pkg_whatsapp_button_1-2-0 ??!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #597

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
But when I activate the whatsapp button's Module,it should appears an icon on my web site pages so that the users and visitors of my web can see it and click on it,isn't it?

Yes, Are you not seeing the button even when you check your website in small devices? Kindly get me your site link. So, I can check this.

You hinted to; "...short code...";where I can find that short code ?And should I write that short code in my web icons Module to appear on my footer web pages?

No, you no need this is. Shortcode option is required only when you want to show the WhatsApp button in your article pages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berk Kartal
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds