Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion about the Another Events Calendar plugin for WordPress.

TOPIC: Events at top of category and organizer pages

Events at top of category and organizer pages 2 weeks 2 days ago #1601

• Steve Houghton-Burnett
Hello

I have some random events appearing at the top of my events page and also at the top of my organizer page?

Have a look at...

perceptionprofiling.com/aec-category/better-results/

or at

perceptionprofiling.com/aec-organizer/pe...earning-development/

Any idea how I can remove them?

Also where can I find documentation about the mini calendar and how to include it on pages?

Thanks for your help and for making a great product.

Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Events at top of category and organizer pages 2 weeks 2 days ago #1602

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 67
I have some random events appearing at the top of my events page and also at the top of my organizer page?

Those events are related to our Maps shortcode. The Map fails due to the jQuery conflict in your website. I see 2 instances of jQuery library loading in your website. One comes from the the WordPress core itself and the other must be from a third party plugin you use or the theme itself. Please find and disable this. So that the map loads correctly.

Or simply edit this page and remove the [aec_map] shortcode to remove the MAP.

Also where can I find documentation about the mini calendar and how to include it on pages?

Mini Calendar is a widget. You can find it under Appearance => Widgets. There is not any shortcode to directly insert the Mini Calendar into a page. You need to use plugins like wordpress.org/plugins/amr-shortcode-any-widget/ to add our Mini Calendar widget into your page.

Events at top of category and organizer pages 2 weeks 2 days ago #1603

• Steve Houghton-Burnett
Thank you for answering the questions so quickly. I've removed the [aec_map] short codes for now as I don't have time to debug the JQuery problem at the moment :unsure:

Thanks for the info on the Calendar widget, I'll look at that, at the moment though I'm trying to get rid of as many sidebars as possible, they are causing me pains in other areas of the site! :silly:

I have another query but I'll post that as a new thread to keep this one clean.

Thanks again for your help.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds