A "Facebook App ID" and "Facebook App Secret key" is required when you decide to use Facebook Login.
1. Visit The Facebook Developers Page
2. To start with, navigate your browser to the http://developers.facebook.com . You’ll be asked to login to your Facebook account.
3. Once logged in, you’ll see a screen similar to this:
4. To begin, click ‘Create New App’ under ‘Apps’ in the menu bar.
5. After you click “Create New App”, you’ll be taken to a screen that looks like this:
6. You will be prompted to enter the name of your app – whatever you choose will be fine, so just pick something relevant to the website or application it will be used for.
7. For the category of the App, again just pick something relevant (“Apps for Pages” is a good choice).
8. You can leave the Namespace field blank (its not needed for our purposes).
9. After you complete the form to register your application, you’ll be taken to a screen that looks like this:
10. Your App ID will be visible, but your App Secret will be obfuscated. To reveal your App Secret, simply click the “Show” button. Be sure to copy down the App ID and App Secret – you’ll need to enter these settings to use the Module.
11. Now, choose the "Settings" menu
12. And in that Settings screen (Basic tab) click "Add Platform". Once you click it, you will see a screen like this:
13. There you have to click "Website".
14. After you clicked "Website", you will see the Settings screen (Basic tab) again and the "Website" section in it:
15. Now, in that "Website" section you must fill in the "Site URL" field. Type in there the URL address leading to your installation of Yendif Login, including the protocol (http:// or https://) and then click "Save Changes". The value should look like "http://some-example-domain.com/".
16. As the last step, when setting up the Facebook application, Just go to the section "Status & Review" and switch the application switch to YES and you are done with the Facebook App!
17. Finally, copy your App ID and Secret Key and paste it in "Extensions =>Module Manager => Yendif Login =>Facebook Options"